Metal Filters with Resistant Corrosion and High Pressure Drop for Oil and Gas Industry
Oil and gas are one of the most complex applications. As downstream products are used in various areas, it has different requirements on products, such as the oil catalytic degradation process of gasoline, diesel, oil residue, and so on. We researched and developed the metal filter elements to be suitable for such rigorous requirements and achieved high performance to help clients improve their filtration efficiency, and reduce waste and costs.
Our products are used in these areas:
- Catalyst recovery, such as Platinum, Palladium, Raney Nickel, Rhodium Catalyst. This process greatly improves oil quality, minimizes maintenance and downtime, and reduces cost waste by at least 20%.
- Fluid catalytic cracking. In the process of transforming crude oil and slurry oil to C3/C4, diesel oil, or other low boiling point oil, the petrochemical industry use catalyst to fulfill it. Our filter elements are used for catalyst recovery and the separation of other particles.
- Hydrotreating, such as Residue hydrogenation unit, Fluidized bed hydrogenation unit, Lubricating oil hydrogenation unit, Benzene hydrogenation unit, and so on. This process is to improve fuel quality by Olefins saturated to improve stability. It also prevents catalyst clogging and fouling and improves filtration efficiency.
- Amine scrubbing
- Recycle cooling lubricants
- Separating liquids from gas streams, such as ammonia
- Gas mist separation
Sintered Mesh Filter Element
Pleated Metal Filter Cylinder
SPL Filter Elements
Porous Metal Filter
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Request A Quote
Complete our interactive form to receive a custom quote based on your needs.