Compressed Knitted Mesh for Filtration Areas
Compressed knitted mesh is molded knitted mesh by being layered, folded, and placed into a compression die to create a ring, round, square, or other customized shapes. As an integrated porous filter element, it presents a “torturous” path to let air, liquids, or oil pass through in high efficiency and particle retention.
To suit different applications, we produce compressed knitted mesh in different densities and wire diameters. These two factors are important to determine the filtration performance, dirt holding capacity, and pressure drop. For example, in the same density/ weight, larger wires open larger paths to allow particles to flow through and will create less pressure drop. Normally larger wires mean less expensive, but less working efficiency, so it’s important to help customers to find a balance. We can give suggestions to give a range and produce samples to help customers to test and determine the final product.
Meanwhile, the compressed mesh has good vibration reduction properties and is widely used in areas where there is constant shock or bearing load, even in a corrosive environment or under ultra-high temperatures.
- Be-spoke pressure mold to ensure accurate size with tight tolerance
- High filtration efficient with an excellent economical solution
- Automatic production process shortens production time
- Good high temperature and corrosion-resistant
- Adaptable material, shapes& sizes to meet different uses
- Material:stainless steel, Monel, Hastelloy, Inconel, titanium, copper, brass, tinned copper, aluminum, galvanized steel, steel, etc.
- Wire shape:Round wire or flat wire
- Wire diameter:1mm, 0.15mm, 0.23mm, 0.25mm, 0.28mm, 0.3mm, etc.
- Shape and size:As clients’ requirements
- Wire number:Available in both single-wire and multi-wire structure
Particle and droplet separation
Exhaust gas system
|Mechanical Engineering||Vibration and shock damping
Sealing for catalytic converters
CKM-1: Compressed knitted mesh in different materials
CKM-2: Compressed knitted filter in a tubular shape
CKM-3: Compressed knitted filter in special round shape
CKM-4: Knitted mesh filter made based on client’s request
CKM-5: Compressed knitted filter in cylinder shape
CKM-6: Compressed knitted filter for liquid energy filed
CKM-7: Compressed knitted filter in conical ring shape
CKM-8: Compressed knitted filter combined with graphite
Inquiry for Our Product
When you contact us, please provide your detail requirements. That will help us give you a valid quotation.
Request A Quote
Complete our interactive form to receive a custom quote based on your needs.